Sunday, February 21, 2010



CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!


WOOOHOOO!!!
this year's chinese new year made me go :

- omg!! don't make me bathe again!! it's sooo hot!!

- oh damn.. I'm so full, yet I'm eating again.. =_=

- oh sweet!! I love my grandma's homemade potato chips!! Can't keep my hands off them!!

- omg.. can somebody take me out!! I'm bored to death!!


yes..basically, it was a typical chinese new year.. and.... it happens to me EVERY YEAR.. =P



HOWEVER!!!

haihh..... it was quite a different chinese new year to me this year.. because... :

- Valentine's day happened to be on the same day with first day of cny.. and........ hehe..

- it was the shortest cny to me.. it felt like... i only enjoyed for 2-3 days, despite the days i stayed in Ipoh for almost a week..

- didn't collect hung pao's as many as last year's..

- the thought of getting busy with all the errands I had to do in KL.. was.....sick.. =_=

- I was being 'ugly' on the phone... haha..


came back on thursday(chor 5) and....started all the extreme hectic days...

oh well...


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
RAWRRR BABY RAWRRR!!!